PakSAT-MM1R Satellite is replacement satellite for Gap-Filler at 38.2oE Orbital Slot. This high power multi-mission satellite will provide services in C, Ku and Ka Bands. It will provide broadcasting, Broadband, Mobile Back-hauling and VSAT connectivity services.
|Launch (Planned)||Q1 2024|
|Payloads||C, Ku and Ka Bands|
- High performance and high power transponders supporting TV broadcast and HDTV programming with a wide regional coverage.
- Direct one hop access into premium UK and mainland Europe cable and DTH platforms through a network of strategically located media port partners.
- Convenient turnaround via fiber from UK to North America for cost effective access to US and Canadian cable and DTH head-ends.
- High-power beam for robust cellular back-haul connectivity across S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
- Ideal for cost effective IP trunking from UK and Mainland Europe into S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
- Very high power coverage over Pakistan (up to 55 dBW) and adjoining areas, enabling various communication services including VSAT applications.
- Supports higher order modulation schemes and data throughputs for maximum spectral efficiency, link performance and cost savings.
- Ideal for Cellular back-haul, DSNG and data networks with guaranteed link reliability and stability even under adverse weather conditions.
- Ka-Band HTS payload will enable high speed connectivity / broadband services in the country.