ICS 2016 - Oral Presentation Guideline
The general guideline for oral presentation includes:
- The allocated time for each presentation is 20 minutes (including last 05 minutes for any question).
- All presentations will be projected using Microsoft PowerPoint (version 2003 or newer) or Adobe PDF-format.
- It is recommended to preferably use dark colored back ground (black, navy blue), font color may be white or golden, font size 36-40 in the title and 26-28 in the body of the presentation, for better visibility.
- Images are required to be embedded into the presentation.
- If you desire to play any video then it must be embedded into your presentation file.
- All oral presenters must check into the Technical Sessional Secretariat by 08:30 (on 20th Sep 2016) and on the day prior to their presentation between 09:00 to 12:00 pm, in order to submit presentations and screen for video, font or animation incompatibilities as well as to make other adjustments.
- There will be internet connectivity only in Technical Sessional Secretariat while not in the sessional rooms. Therefore it is advised to save your file/s to a CD-ROM or USB storage device and keep it with you in your room.
- If you are speaking in more than one session then create separate files for each presentation having clear labeling of the title.